J-PAL SEA, based at LPEM Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Indonesia, is currently hiring for the internship position(s). During the internship period, you will be exposed to various activities related to impact evaluation using Randomized Evaluation, as well as opportunities to develop your skills and passion in research, training, and policy.
- Bachelor's degree (ongoing or completed)
- Fluent in both English and Indonesian
- Able to work for at least 2 months
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Flexible, self-motivated, able to work in a team and manage multiple tasks efficiently
-- Ability to work with data is a plus
-- Experience in conducting fieldwork and running surveys is preferred
Please send your CV/resume and cover letter (less than 500 words) to email@example.com before 10 September 2019
Applications will be selected on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted canwith "J-PAL SEA Internship" as the subject.didates will be contacted.
Further information about this internship can be found in this link https://devjobsindo.org/ngo-jobs/j-pal-sea-internship/, you can also find information about J-PAL here https://www.povertyactionlab.org/southeast-asia